As your Realtor® one of my most important duties is to make your home shopping process as easy and painless as possible.
Once we identify your wants and needs I will set up a direct portal into the same MLS system I use. From there you will receive daily email updates on homes meeting your criteria. This email will reflect new listings, listings that have been sold or gone under contract, and listings that have had a change in price.
But my job doesn’t stop there. In addition to searching the MLS, I also notify the other 250+ agents in my office of your search criteria. They often know of homes coming but not yet listed for sale. Our entire time goes to work to find you a home. I have also been known to reach out to agents I am familiar with from other companies to increase my odds.
When we find homes you are interested in I will provide you with in-depth details about the home before we view it so that you can make an informed decision. This information will include when it last sold, market value, and more.
I will schedule showing around your schedule to minimize any inconvenience.
When you find a property you like I will give you my honest, professional opinion about the property.
As your Realtor® I’m here with you through the entire process, beginning to end, making sure to represent your best interest.
What to Look for when Viewing a Property
Here are a few questions and ideas to consider when viewing homes to help make the process easier and more productive:
- Does the home have your “needs” features (those features you must have)? (For example, number of bedrooms, closet space, kitchen size, etc.)
- Does the home have any of your “wants” features (those features you’d like to have but would be willing to forgo)? (For example, large backyard deck, spacious family room, etc.)
- What is the general condition of the home? (Are there signs that the owners have kept up with repairs and maintenance?)
- Will the home need any major repairs, remodeling or renovations? Is there anything, such as the furnace, that may need to be replaced soon?
- What do you like most about the home?
- Is there anything about the home you don’t like? Can that be changed with a remodeling or renovation now or in the future?
- Take a walk around the neighborhood. Are the homes well-kept, indicating pride of ownership?
- Do you like where the home is situated in the neighborhood?
- Does the neighborhood have what you want? (For example, access to public transit, shopping, local parks, etc.)
Viewing properties should never be a frustrating ordeal. It’s my job to help make the process easy and productive for you, so you can find the home you want.
Ready to get started? Call, email, or complete the form below and let me know more about the kind of home you’re looking for.