Selling a home is much more than listing it in the Multiple Listing Service and planting a sign in your yard. Many agents do just that and hope someone will see your home in the listings or drive by see the sign. Before listing your home I take time to meet with you face-to-face to show view your home, determine the right price point to sell, and go over my plans to get your home sold.
When it comes to pricing your home, I’m a certified Pricing Strategy Advisor™ (PSA) and an expert at creating a pricing strategy that will pique the interest of qualified buyers – and set the stage to get you the highest sale price possible. I’m also a specialist in the local market. I know what properties like yours sell for, and can get yours sold at the high end of that range.
As part of my marketing plan, I include the following:
- Install yard sign and Text for Info Sign Rider (Buyers and neighbors alike who want more information about your listing can simply text to the short code on the sign rider to receive instant information about your property 24/7)
- Entry into the Multiple Listing Service Listing
- Listing with Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Home Finder, Homes.com and more.
- Advertise on my Facebook page, website, and other social media
- Produce a single page website dedicated to your home
- Generate ads for Craigs List and Back Page
- Have your home professionally photographed and listed with up to 25 high-resolution photos
- Create a Virtual Tour
- Provide custom property fliers
- Distribute door hangers to your immediate neighborhood
- Schedule the first open house and additional as needed
- If your home is a larger estate I can also include aerial photography and 3D virtual tours.
When I list your home I immediately notify the other 250+ agents in my office. They frequently know of buyers looking for a home just like yours. Our entire team goes to work to find you a buyer. I have also been known to reach out to agents I am familiar with from other companies to increase my odds.
To get started, I recommend we schedule a Personal Consultation.This consultation gives us both the opportunity to get to know one another and to see if there’s a good fit. You’ll learn how I work, how I market and sell homes, and how I attend to my clients’ needs. This is a get-acquainted meeting only. There is no obligation whatsoever.
If you plan to purchase another home in the area, we can talk about that too. In fact, there are significant advantages to having me help you with both transactions.
So let’s get together. Please submit the form below or call or email me today to schedule your Personal Consultation.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.